Don't you feel like you're always in this awkward situation when you're with your boyfriend's folks? Like you're constantly feeling conscience of yourself? And then comes the part when they offer to pay for your food but you don't know whether to accept their munificence or to pay them back with a tenacious stand. If you practice the former, you can't eat what you want because they will ALWAYS offer to pay. For instance if you're craving for satay, you've to fight the urge because you don't want to look gormandized or like you have an insatiable pit to fill. You are in a state of utter perplexity(ok maybe this is abit exaggerated); to talk to your boyfriend and disregarding his folks or to be tangled in this 'i-have-absolutely-nothing-to-talk-about-but-I'm trying' quagmire. If you keep quiet, they might think you're being aloof.SO HOW? JUST STAY CALM AND BE YOURSELF.HAHA.
p.s the pictures are not in very good resolution, I think I kind of resized it wrongly.
No comments:
Post a Comment