





Went bowling for the first time with Daniel ever since we started dating. I was attempting the whole time to throw the ball straight and to hit all the pins, my effort was futile. Apparently, D was doing a much better job than me and he won two rounds. I will be going to The Flyers with Daniel and his Mom during the March holidays! Call me an old hat, I've never been on the Flyers at all. I'm in quite an ebullient mood for the trip(: I used to think The Flyers was stupid because it's rotating so slowly that you won't even feel like it's actually moving. But I wish to have the first-hand experience this time.
On a side note, I seriously don't understand what's on the minds of these Anons on Formspring. Do I really look like a 'scene' kid? Seriously? Stop fucking flooding my inbox with 'scene' this 'scene' that. I predict that I will soon deactivate my account to prevent distractions away from my schoolwork. I need to step up my game.
Going to Sentosa with my schoolmates on coming Friday for team-building^^
I will post pictures, stay tuned xx
No comments:
Post a Comment