
The constant spewing of expletives really chafed me. People just think that they are cool by adding 'fuck' in EVERY sentence, 'What the fuck you eating? Where did you fucking get it it's so fucking dope. I feel like going the fuck home cus I'm so FUCKING tired. Fuck school lah fuck my life!'. Seriously I get really really annoyed and uneasy. I just feel like biting their head off! I don't deny that I use the 'f' word at times but not in every (here goes) FUCKING sentence. Honestly I focus more on how people use the 'f' word when they talk like that than the content itself. Eventually my respond would just be, 'WHAT?'.
Of course by expletives, I don't just mean the word 'fuck'. Not forgetting our infamous bengs/lians/mina reps and mat reps(is it spelled like that?) all the kaninabeichaojibyemotherholekanina usually expressed in a string of words accompanied by instrinsic gesticulation, they do it best.
I'm not composing this post to castigate anyone neither am I generalising but I can't just say nothing. It really shows how unrefined and shallow a person is, what you say and what you do. Right, 'don't care how the world see you' is a common conviction today but honestly, that only applies if you plan to live in your rabbit hole for the rest of your life. No matter where you go people look,judge pass remarks. Life.So next time instead of saying 'fucking awesome', say 'fawesome'. As for 'kaninabeichaojibye', say it letter by letter, 'K-N-N-B-C-C-B'.
TILL THE NEXTFUCKINGTIME GUYS^^
I like how you express your view on this issue, i wish i cld write like you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Charlotte(:
ReplyDeleteOh, it's nothing impressive.
Just my thoughts(;