Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hotter touch, better fuck.

I miss watching Skins;( Is the latest season out yet? Anyone, please leave me a link okay? I'll appreciate it.
Anw I just came back from school, feeling all tired and drained. Had accounts test during the last lesson and yes, I flunked it. Got only 2 out of 10 D told me yesterday that he got a promotion; from Private to Corporal and I've been teasing him by addressing him as Corporal Tan since last night, ha ha. It's kind of funny cus he's all fun and games around me and I just cannot imagine his serious face when he's on the job lol.
I haven't met him for two weeks now and hopefully I can skip Drama to spend quality time with him tomorrow;(
ps: please try the Coffee Oreo shake from Sweetie k, it's fanfuckingtastic (;
till then x





No comments:

Post a Comment