Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pictorally deprived.

I really feel that my blog is picture-deprived. I've not been socializing as much as I used to due to busy study schedules and upcoming common tests. But the week after CTs, I'm sure to enjoy my weekends to the fullest!(; Especially to go gallivanting with beef <3 We had not met for two weeks or more(?) now but I'm glad that we are both very understanding and generous people. Even Mom asked whether everything is ok with beef, she thought we broke up. Well, before we started our busy lives(back in 2009), we came to a census that both of us should be understanding and try to have an open heart about everything. Kind of a pep talk. Glad that I can tell him everything without him judging me<3<3
Tomorrow will be the norm and after sch, there's Drama orientation for the freshmens! hope it'll be fun!
Goodnight sapiens xx

No comments:

Post a Comment