Wednesday, August 10, 2011

wearing the moon and the stars on your sleeve








Had a little get together with the family on National Day eve and we went to this dessert stall at Chinatown. The interior looks rather nondescript but the dessert is really good. This explains why they are constantly on full house. Anyway, as seen in the picture above, we ordered mango & strawberry snow, watermelon snow and durian snow. I am not sure what that is actually, grinded ice or grinded ice cream? And also, I forgot to take note of the name of the stall!

The performance on National Day at Ngee Ann City was so fun! Everyone was so awesome and I'll definitely miss Transcendence 2011 crew. My friends were so supportive, really appreciate their presence :) Now that Transcendence is over, it's time to set my priorities right to focus on my exams. Guess I will only be blogging once in a blue moon. And it's Jomelette Day on Friday, 12th August. hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment