Thursday, January 27, 2011

























So here are some pictures in my camera and they are dying to see the world.
Anyway, it's year one orientation today and most of them are from IJ and St Marg's.. The orientation is really fun this year. Unlike last year where everything is just slipshod work. We have a really creepy event called the Mystery Night. Well,I can't divulge too much information. May blog about it after the event hehe^^
25th January was Joleydaniels' 45th monthsary and we actually forgot about it. The status quo was to wish each other at 12a.m sharp but then, we totally forgot about it this month. It was quite surprising and hilarous at the same time actually (; What matters is that our heart still bind as one <3
I've got lots of tutorials to do, so guess I'll just end here.
Till then xxx















No comments:

Post a Comment