And so it's Friday. This year, my Friday nights are pretty much left for rest. Fucking sucks to be in college and I want to graduate fast. Don't get me wrong, education is important. That is why I'm sacrificing my social life for it. I just wish for it to be over soon so that I can do some partying. Teachers could cut us some slack and stop assigning homework for the weekends. Both parties are at advantage, don't you think? Teachers need not mark and sigh away at home and students can party(;On a side note, I'm watching my diet very closely for the past few days and yes, I've been going for night jogs. How do I get motivation? Just freaking go on Tumblr and you'll see these beautiful girls on your dash whose thighs don't touch. The rest speak for itself.
Having my 'A' level oral examination today and I haven't been speaking mandarin a lot.
-grits teeth-
No comments:
Post a Comment