Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bitch at the beach











Sun was awesome yesterday and I got freaking burnt. My skin was so red after I came back. But it was a day well spent. Left for Skytowers after hanging around Wavehouse. Skytowers was 50 storeys high. It was kind of lame cus it was not as if it's accelarating upwards or downwards. But it was good to get on it at least once, just for the sake of it. And recently, I've been having insatiable cravings for Cold Stone Creamery you guys should really try it. Damn awesome. They have all these concoctions like Birthday Cake Remix, Oreo Overload and Cheesecake Fantasy. My favorite is the Cheesecake Fantasy cus they have blueberries and strawberries in it. And given the unique selling point(talking likga business student now haha), I think it's quite good value for money!

Heading to Ikea with the boyfr soon, gotta run x

No comments:

Post a Comment